Damien Ah Yen
General Surgery , Direct Access Colonoscopy
Area of specialisation
- Laparoscopic and Open repair - Inguinal Hernias
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder disease)
- Laparoscopic Colectomy (colonic diseases)
- Complex Abdominal Incisional Hernia repair
- Anorectal Conditions (haemorrhoids, skin tags, perianal fistula, fissures)
- Pilonidal disease
- Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy
- Minor surgery (skin lesions, lumps and bumps, ingrown toe nails)
MB ChB 2005 Otago; FRACS (GS) 2015
Damien is a Consultant General and Trauma Surgeon at the Waikato Public Hospital. He is currently the deputy director of the Waikato Trauma Service.
His elective practice comprises all general surgical cases with a special interest in minimally invasive general surgery and endoscopy.
This specialist profile information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.