Areas of specialisation
- Menstrual disorders - heavy mentrual bleeding
- Cervical dysplasia - evaluation & treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Prolapse management - surgical & non-surgical
- Contraception & sterilisation surgery
- Second opinion for surgical procedures
- Alternatives to hysterectomy
- Pelvic pain (painful periods)
- Evaluation & management of pelvic masses
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
MB ChB 1999 Auckland; FRANZCOG 2008
Narena Dudley is a New Zealand born and trained medical specialist working as a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist in Waikato since 2008.
She is fully committed to patient focused care and works with her patients to ensure optimal health outcomes based on their current physical and personal needs.
She is the lead colposcopist at Waikato Hospital, with an interest in cervical smear abnormalities and a true generalist happy to provide advice on any aspect of womens health and wellbeing - both surgical and non-surgical.
This specialist profile information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.